A Spain villa vacation offers it all: on Spain’s 3,000+ miles of sun-splashed coastline, you’ll find hidden coves, the world’s best beaches, quaint fishing communities, and dazzling nightlife. This is a country where ancient Roman towns and Moorish ruins exist side-by-side with high-end hot-spots like Puerto Banús, a luxury marina full of house-sized yachts and a favorite destination for celebrities.
Whether you’re looking for chic or charming, you’ll experience it all in comfort and elegance in our Spain luxury villa rentals. Our villas are located in some of the most picturesque regions of Spain, including world-renowned Costa del Sol (“Coast of the Sun”), where visitors enjoy an average of 320 days of sunshine per year. Snorkeling, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and scuba diving opportunities await just outside your door; or for a quintessentially Spanish experience, watch a flamenco performance in a bullring. Add in the endless sunshine, sangria, and fresh seafood, and you have a perfectly idyllic Mediterranean getaway.
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Get outside the cities in Spain, the beautiful Mediterranean coast, the mountainous Basque region and the plains around Madrid all provide ample opportunity to explore a different aspect of this stunning country.
It is important to remember that dinner usually starts around 10 pm for locals and can last a good few hours.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Indulge in Catalan foods including Botifarras, Escalivada, Esqueixada, Escudella, and Zarzuela.
- Visit landmarks like La Sagrada Família, Parc Güel, Gaudí's Casa Milà, Casa Calvet, and Colegio Teresiano de Barcelona.
- Be enchanted by the gardens at Park Güell.
- Spend time at the beach and soak up the sunshine.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- Private group cooking classes
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- Restaurant reservations
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more